Personalised Care and Support Planning at the end of life
Date and Time
28th September 2023 09.30 - 12.30 and day 2 is on 16th October 2023.
Who is the course recommended for?
Health and social care support workers/Domiciliary care/Nursing and residential care home staff from Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
What will I learn from this course?
This introductory programme aims to raise awareness of the importance personalised care and support planning at the end of life.
This programme comprises of 2 x 3-hour virtual sessions over two ½ days, both days must be attended.
(Accredited by the personalised care institute)
· recognise the importance of holistic assessment in relation to personalised care
· To consider what matters to you and to the residents’ in your care
· skills and behaviours needed to find out what matters to a person
· recognise and identify the importance of Empathy
· Importance of documentation of a person’s preferences at end of life